Alright, so I hesitated posting this right away because, well, in light of recent events, we might be hearing more news and title changes about Kanye West's highly anticipated 2016 release.
As of now, like, right now... 9:58PM on February 11, 2016... Kanye's album is titled, "The Life of Pablo."
This comes after two title changes, a beef and then oh so beautiful reunion between Wiz and Kanye. Which coincidentally Wiz happened to drop his album the same week. Some are speculating the whole thing was nothing more than a marketing scheme but hey, who knows... Maybe the Illuminati?? DUN DUN DUN!
Alright, anyway. Yesterday on Twitter, West revealed the "final" track listing for TLOP.
1. 'Ultra Light Beams' (featuring Chance the Rapper)
2. 'Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1 & Pt. 2' (featuring Kid Cudi and Desiigner)
3. 'Freestyle 4'
4. 'Famous' (featuring Rihanna)
5. 'Highlights' (featuring Young Thug)
7. 'Fade' (featuring Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign)
8. 'FML' (featuring The Weeknd)
9. 'Real Friends' (featuring Ty Dolla $ign)
10. 'Wolves' (featuring Sia (Find out WHO THE FUCK IS SIA here) and Frank Ocean)
You guys ready for some new Yeezy tracks?
Make sure you download the new Woke APP for free and keep up with the WOKES!